Beyblade Birthday Party


Hi all......
Welcome to our Beyblade Themed Birthday Party.....

This year my boy turned 8....yey Happy Birthday Gautam....... 
Now a days he is crazy with collecting and playing Beyblades. For those who are wondering what a Beyblade is, it's a  spinning Top with plastic and metal parts. There's a ripper or launcher for this to rip and battle against each other in the arena(stadium). Even I heard it for the first time when he started playing and later came to know that most of the kids are crazy with this little one. There is a an animated series coming in the Netflix as " Beyblade Burst Revolution".

So I thought of selecting Beyblade as the birthday party theme to give him a surprise, but there are  no party supplies related to this in offline stores. Though online stores have supplies of almost everything but are expensive and I don't want to spend lot of money only on decoration part instead I can gift him something he likes most(ofcourse Beyblades presently). I started searching for free printables and after hours of  search  I finally found them in some websites. We can download them and take printouts of our required size.

I downloaded Birthday banner, Invitations and Beyblade colouring pages from the website partywithunicorns.com

I arranged four invitations on one A4 size paper and printed required number of cards along with banner. I glued them on a thick chart sheet as using only paper may tear off.


I also cut individual alphabets of  name and some beyblade pics alon with characters of this animated series and decorated them on the wall.




I felt very happy after finding these and continued my search to see what else might be available....
Then I came across forgeeks.ohmyfiesta.com .....the first word that came from my mouth is WOW..... so many themes with free party printables. It has banners, invitations, party favor boxes, popcorn cones, napkin rings, straw holders....what not ... everything.... by these we can actually get more ideas to host a perfect theme based party. If I saw this website first, I would have taken banner and invitations also from this website only.

I arranged thee water bottle labels(with kids names on each bottle so that they don' get mix with Others), three flags (used as cake topper using tooth pick) , three book markers(included them in return gifts), nine circle shaped stickers(glues them on party sacs that I used to pack return gifts) on four separate A4 sheets. we can take copies of these as per our requirement.
Note: I am writing all these in detail to make it easy for you  arranging pics in a single sheet while taking printouts.


With these I felt satisfied having a theme based birthday party in a simple manner.
Kids felt amazed on seeing decoration on wall after all it's their favorite toy. After cake cutting, we served it with some chips and mango juice packs.




Here comes the most awaited event of this entire day...........Beyblade battling......Kids loved playing and battling against each other of course with Beyblades. There are winner certificates also but I thought this might become as a competition instead of playing together joyfully. So dropped the idea of awarding, declared all are winners and gave a Beyblade pack to every one and an activity kit to a girl( girls are not fond of Beyblades). Along with battling they also enjoyed drawing,building with blocks etc.,later they watched Beyblade burst revolution animated series with some yummy snacks like cheese pizza and frosted mini donuts.



The last event of the day pinata hitting(it's last minute thought so didn't got beyblade model), we hang a dinosaur pinata with Hershey's chocolates in it and all kids tried to hit so hardly. After taking few hits it rained chocolates on them, immediately they started collecting all. I must say my little baby ( 1 1/2 yr old) loved hitting pinata a lot and asked us to hang that again and again. Her brother, the birthday boy helped her hitting it and also shared chocolates that he collected. So nice of him right....



 Finally its time to wrap this party with return gifts. We got a party favor pack that contains variety of little things. So everyone got a bag which contains items of each variety along with design your own beyblade sheet, bookmarker and the Beyblade witha a ripper.


All kids went home happily and birthday boy became busy opening all his gifts and planing what to purchase next with the gift cards he got.

Best Birthday Ever.......


Hope you like it............

Please do watch my other posts also.


 I would love to see your comments on this, and if you have any ideas or suggestions to make it better - or any doubts  -  please feel free to mention them in the comments box below. I will definitely do my best to help!

Keep Watching .........Keep Crafting

Have a great day........ Bye......


- Vydehi





Comments

  1. Wowww, never knew so much about these bayblades ..., What lovely theme party u created , very nice keep up ur creative skills, thanks for sharing... Looking forward to your nxt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww amazing and so well planned....it looks like all d stuff is brought frm store...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment