Silk Thread Jewelry Sets Pics




Hi all, I am here with posting some of Silk Thread Jewelry pics which I made long back but couldn't able to post at that time as some of these are made for gifting and some are made as customized jewelry....over their favorite sarees....

  • Yellow and Green Combination Jewelry set: 

 

  • Multicoloured Jewelry Set - 1:


  • Blue and Green Combination Jewelry Set:


  • Blue and Gold Combination Jewelry Set:



  • Multicoloured Jewelry Set -2:

Hope you like my designs.............

Please do watch my other posts and take a glance at my other collections also.


 I would love to see your comments on this, and if you have any ideas or suggestions to make it better - or any doubts  -  please feel free to mention them in the comments box below. I will definitely do my best to help!

Keep Watching .........Keep Crafting

Have a great day........ Bye......


- Vydehi

Comments