Silk Thread Jewellery Sets



Hi all.....

We all love Handmade items, especially if it comes to jewelry then obviously we love to wear Hand made and that too Eco friendly jewelry. When I started making Quilling Jewelry I mostly prepared Earrings and posted the pics too, because I want jewelry that is simple yet elegant and I continuously change my earrings  than any other accessories to match with my outfit. so I am happy with it.

But, when I first heard of Silk Thread Jewelry and saw some of the pics over net I started liking them due to their bright colors and thought to give it a try. I ordered a kit on Amazon website and started making them. The day I completed making my first Silk Thread Jewelry Set I fell in Love with them. What an attractive look they give with their vibrant colors.You can match these jewelry for any casual  occasion or can be used as party wear or bridal wear and believe me it definitely enhances your look. All you need in making is some raw materials, creativity and patience.

Thought every one likes to wear precious jewelry, we can't use them on every occasion due to some factors like cost, safety and mostly we don't want to repeat the same jewelry on every attair. Here comes the inexpensive way " Silk Thread Jewelry" to enhance your look every time you use. And the big thing is you can use Quilling bases for making this jewelry instead of plastic or wooden bases which we normally use for making Silk Thread Jewelry.

As it is difficult to take pics or video of  DIY jewelry all by myself, I thought to post my design pics as just a pic itself  gives an idea on how to make them even for beginners. I am posting detailed pics of each and every accessory that I made. Some of these sets are for my personal use, some are for gifting and other are for sale.

So, want to see my collections........... then why to wait ...let's get started..... 

1. My First Silk Thread Jewelry set




As this is my first set, I felt slightly difficult and time taking to wrap more beads. So, I used minimum number of beads here to make the necklace. But, later I got used to wrap the beads in a fast and perfect way and started making long Haram sets which has 30 to 40 beads in each chain. you can see those pics in my later posts.



Chandbali Earrings.... I love this model..........



We can use those studs separately like the pic shown below.




2. Complete Silk Thread Jewelry Set

This set is made using three colors Maroon, Green and Gold. Outfits with these colors are present in almost everyone's wardrobe. So I generally prefer to make using any of these colors if I am making the jewelry for gifting.



 Necklace


Bangles

Once you make a set of Bangles, you can rearrange them in many ways to change your look every time.



Earrings

Jhumka ..... not only mine but everyone's favorite.........
These jhumkas are made with removable studs so that we can interchange them with any other pair of earrings or simply we can use them as stud itself.



Finger Ring

Every time matching Finger ring may not be necessary but believe me it completes the total look with fully matching jewelry.


Hope you like my designes............. There are many jewelry pics yet to  be posted. If I post all the pics here, it becomes as a  L...A...R...G...E.... post.
so please do watch my other posts and take a glance at my other collections also.



 I would love to see your comments on this, and if you have any ideas or suggestions to make it better - or any doubts  -  please feel free to mention them in the comments box below. I will definitely do my best to help!

Keep Watching .........Keep Crafting

Have a great day........ Bye......


- Vydehi

Comments